Disciples Who Make Disciples
Life Groups are a place for people to grow faith and build relationships. Life Group leaders are on the front lines of making this happen.
Our strategy for making strong disciples in Life Groups is to identify, train, and commission called and qualified leaders to lead a Life Group.
The role of a Life Group leader is to train, develop, and multiply within their group.
01. Train: Be a Disciple | Life Group leaders are expected to have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ, demonstrated through consistency in studying Scripture, prayer, and regular Sunday morning attendance at Ignite.
02. Develop: Make Disciples | Life Group leaders are expected to make disciples by leading sermon-based discussion, praying, and intentionally discipling the people in their group.
03. Multiply: Send Disciples | Life Group leaders are expected to identify and raise up leaders from within their group to start a new Life Group or lead an existing Life Group.
Before You Lead a Life Group
01. Apply by filling out the Leadership Application.
02. Connect with a pastor and attend a leadership training event.
03. Prepare to lead by reviewing leadership materials, identifying a host location, and personally inviting 10 people to your group.
While You Lead a Life Group
01. Attend the Leadership Gather Night one time each semester.
02. Connect with your Discipleship Leader during the semester.
03. Make Disciples within your group by connecting with your group members both inside and outside of the weekly meeting during the semester.